Please read these terms carefully. All images/tubes obtained are the property of UpYourArt, you have the right to use with with purchase and a valid license number. Tubes are not to be shared or redistributed in any manner. All artists must be identified correctly and legibly with copyright, URL, and license number on all creations..
1. Up Your Art artist’s work may NOT be printed in any way. These are for online/digital personal use only. The only exception would be a contract between the creator and the UpYourArt artist.
2. No UpYourArt artist image, composition or product may be sold, bartered, or used for profit or in any way, there will be no exceptions. On sites using UpYourArt artist images donation buttons are permitted only if approved and given a specific permission and must be renewed annually. NO creations made featuring Up Your Art images may be used in any commercial endeavor. To find out about commercial licensing, please contact UpYourArt.
3. Up Your Art reserves the right to possibly use any or all “tag”creations for marketing and promotional purposes in cooperation with the original artist. All tag makers must provide contact and copyright information upon request in order to receive credit for their tag creation( in any publication.
4. No UpYourArt image may exceed 72 dpi (dots per inch) or ppi (pixels per inch) nor may it exceed 8 inches on it’s longest side.
5. All UpYourArt artist images must have the copyright symbol ©, full name of the artist, URL your UpYourArt License number clearly legible. You may not place a copyright mark with your name on or around the image, nor on the blank area outside the tag, as it is considered a derivative work. You are allowed, however to put "tagged by, sig by or similar phrase" or your watermark.
6. You may use either format UYAxxxx or UpYourArtxxxx when displaying your license.
7. You may use only the UpYourArt images and tubes that you have purchased a license for. If you have been using UpYourArt artist images or tubes for which you currently do not have an Up Your Art License, they cannot be used without proof of purchase or authorized exchange. To exchange use of tubes purchased elsewhere, please submit proof purchase and list tubes in UYA format, ie: AA0000. Send to CustomerService@UpYourArt.com subject Exchange and artist name.
8. All illegal use of Up Your Art images or tubes should be reported to Violations@UpYourArt.com.
9. Distributing UpYourArt tubes and images individually or through "file-sharing" is strictly prohibited. This includes distribution through any electronic or digital means. Failure to comply with this will result in the forfeiture of your license number. You may not share or create blank tags; however, snag tags may be shared. Tags may be created for offer as long as they are not blank (ie: welcome, thank you or something along those lines) and the appropriate copyright credits, URL and license is on each tag.
10. The integrity of UpYourArt artist images must remain intact in all creations. Elements of the tags such as clothing and jewelry may be sparkled or use light noise. Placement of tasteful elements to cover prohibited parts of UpYourArt R rated images are permitted. Borders, lettering, names, etc. may be added, animated, sparkled, etc. to enhance the main image. You may make eyes of any UpYourArt artist image blink and hair move, tasteful animation is allowed. You may also grayscale the age for monochromatic tags or colorize an image to match the tag. You may use partials of the images such as close up profiles, but you may not switch heads on images. Blends are allowed. UpYourArt artists reserve the right to amend any or all of these terms at any time. Please check the artist's TOU if it is included for any amendment to the standard terms.
11. You are not allowed to mix artists. The work of UpYourArt artists may not be blended with the work of another UpYourArt artist or any other artist not affiliated with UpYourArt. You can however use credit free stock photography, your own made elements and other non-royalty elements as explained in paragraphs 11 and 12.
12. Stock photography may be used in any signature tags created with any UpYourArt artist. When combining UpYourArt art and stock photographs, you must display copyright information like this:
© Artist name, URL, UpYourArt license number 2. Photo © Photographer Name or Site Name, URL
Both lines must be on your tag. Usage of your own photography in the background of tags created with UpYourArt artist images is permitted. When combining UpYourArt artists and your own photography, you must display copyright information in this fashion:
© Artist name, URL, UpYourArt license number 2. Photo © Your Name –.
Both lines must be on your tag. When placing your copyright information on the tag.
13. You may create tutorials using Up Your Art artist images however you must state on the page that the artist is licensed through Up Your Art and you must supply a link to Up Your Art for the reader to obtain a license. You must also link to the artist's website.
14. Incredimail Stationery (stats) featuring Up Your Art artists IS allowed. Appropriate copyright including your license number and the artist website must be given in two (2) places on the stationery: by the actual artwork on the stat and in the credits at the bottom of the stat.
15. Web sets, calendars and desktop backgrounds are allowed. Appropriate copyright including your license number must be given in the credits, and where possible, copyright information should be placed near the images used.
16. Anything not covered in this TOU should be emailed to CustomerService@UpYourArt.com or if you need clarification. We welcome all questions, suggestions, and ideas.
17. Thank you very much for using www.UpYourArt.com we know you have many choices and appreciate you have chosen us! Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions, suggestions or ideas, we welcome them.